- Prices include gst. Note: prices for average size house
When you are choosing a property inspection provider in Melbourne please be sure you are comparing the same style of service. Some operators provide a very basic short report that is of little practical value. Safe and Sound reports are highly detailed property inspection reports including photos and our 30 years experience in building and renovating homes in Melbourne allow us to provide cost estimates for repairs too
- Pre Purchase Property Report40 page and 220 item written report. Includes photos.
- Timber pest inspectionschecks for termites, borers and wood fungi
- Complete pre-purchase and timber pest inspection (MOST POPULAR!).Receive all the correct analysis to make an imformed decision about you purchase.
- New Home Final Handover Inspections:
Written reports, with photos and we suggest you should be present too.
- Double check what you are paying for is correct and built to a satisfactory standard.
- 137B inspection FOR BUILDERS WARRANTY
- Note: Any large houses, country or commercial properties please call for a quote
- Asbestos InspectionWe can now check your house for asbestos and take samples NATA Aprroved.
- from $250
- Land Size Measurements
Make sure you’re getting the size that you paid for.
- Electrical Audit Inspection
- Mould Audit Inspection
- Plumbing Audit Inspection
- Renovation Feasibility InspectionFor any renovations you may wish carry out in the future big or small
- Saleable InspectionWhat you need to do before your home goes on the market
- Swimming Pool Inspection and / or Certification
- from $250
- Comming soon HEALTHY HOME
Full audit of security, insulation, ventilation, electrical, heating, cooling, moisture, mould problems and many other items to bring your home to current standards.
We can organize all the trades and equipment to have your house healthy